This policy covers how Zamani Foundation treats personal information that Zamani Foundation collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Zamani Foundation products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Zamani Foundation does not own or control or to people that Zamani Foundation does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Zamani Foundation collects personal information when you register with Zamani Foundation when you use Zamani Foundation products or services, when you visit www.zamanifoundation.net pages or the pages of certain Zamani Foundation partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Zamani Foundation may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services, we might also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. When you register with Zamani Foundation and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Zamani Foundation collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Zamani Foundation automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address,
Zamani Foundation cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
- Zamani Foundation uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Questions or Comments
If you have, any questions or comments about this website send us notice by mail or e-mail to the following address:
PO Box 523494
Springfield, VA 22152-3494