The use of the web site (the "Web Site") is subject to the terms and conditions stated herein and to the terms set by the Site Owner Zamani Foundation, the Web Site constitutes an agreement by you, the user, that your use is governed by these terms and conditions. In addition, when using particular services, you will be subject to any guidelines or rules applicable to such services that may be posted from time to time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
The works of authorship contained in this Web Site, including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by Zamani Foundation or its licensors. United States and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions protect the contents of this Web Site. In accordance with these terms, except as stated above,
Appropriate Conduct and Prohibited Uses:
- Copy, reproduce, modify, use, republish, upload, post, publish, license, create derivative works from, transmit or distribute in any way material from the Web Site without express written permission;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful Content;
- Upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless You are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post such Content;
- Upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available messages that promote pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by law, these Terms of Service or any applicable policies or guidelines.
- Download any file posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, that cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Site Owners and/or Zamani Foundation services;
- Use services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Interfere with or disrupt services or servers or networks connected to Site Owners and/or Zamani Foundation services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Site Owners and/or Zamani Foundation services;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of services or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose;
- Submit Content that falsely expresses or implies that such Content is sponsored or endorsed by Zamani Foundation and/or Site Owner;
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual; or
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
- Redeliver, transfer, or sell any information, software, lists of users, databases or other lists, products, or services provided through or obtained from the Site Owner and/or Zamani Foundation Web Sites. This includes among other activities, using "framing, scraping, screen scraping, database scraping, or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information and includes any of the pages, text, images or other content of this Web Site technology without express written permission.
- Soliciting any of the individuals or companies listed on this web site for purposes of selling products or services is prohibited.
- International users agree to comply with their own local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data to the United States or your country of residence.
Questions or Comments
If you have, any questions or comments about this website send us notice by mail or e-mail to the following address:
PO Box 523494
Springfield, VA 22152-3494